This summer, create a new fashion for yourself!
Here is what I suggest:
Anna Sophia Robb is a beautiful actress that recently stared in Soul Surfer. I LOVE that movie!!!
check it out
Her stlye is very simple with soft solid colors and natural looking make up
Want temporary highlights but don’t wanna pay Salon prices????
Well, Justice (the store 4 girls) has a GREAT new item!!!!
Hair Color Stick Wand.
Its just $10.00, but sign up for email specials, and get a 40% coupon each week!!
Just insert a color, and roll it on your hair! And, FABULOUS! U have highlights!!
Step 1: The basics
Have you ever wanted blonde highlights in your hair but dont want to use harmful bleach and chemicals that cause major damage to your hair? SOLUTION:Lemon juice!
1. Get several lemons and juice them.
2.put on grubby clothes and SUNSCREEN!!!!!!! PLEASE i dont want to cause anyone to get a big ugly, painful, itchy sunburn (but if you do, Aloe Vera will do the trick!)
3. put a visor on and pull hair out over it. this will protect the skin on your face.
IMPORTANT: don’t just pour the lemon juice on you head it will probably irritate your scalp, instead dunk your fingers in the juice and grab small strand of hair here and there to creat a natural look.
4. sit out in the sun for about thirty minutes.
5. get inside or in the shade and leave the lemon juice in for as long as you can.
6. shampoo and condition hair.
STEP 2: create a make up style for yourself
i am ALWAYS for a natural look. Lipgloss, bronze eyeshadow, small amount of eyeliner and mascara
try shopping at ULTA.
Bridget Mendler, from Good Luck Charlie on Disney Channel has a great make up style. Very natual and simple. Lip gloss, small amounts of mascara and eyeliner and a very pretty hair style!
Step 3: nothing shows you love summer like a good pair of cute sunglasses! I suggest Target!
available in stores Pink Straw Tote
buy more, save more Spend $50, get free sh…
Average rating for Pink Straw Tote: 0 stars
find a cute swim suit!!!!
If you want the spring/summer look, try these helpful tips:
1} DIY BEAUTY recipe,
What You Need:
– 1 TBSP of baking soda
– Your regular shampoo
What To Do:
1. Pour 1 tbsp of normal shampoo in your hand.
2. Mix in baking soda, same amount as shampoo, with your finger.
3. Cover your hair with the mixture and rub into scalp.
4. Rinse out after 1-2 minutes.
2} GET THE LOOK! Start by using above recipe when you shower, dry your hair, use a curling iron on bottom half of hair. Reach for a natural/pink shade of gloss to add to the look. If you want to, add a touch of blush and a peachy colored eyeshadow.
Summer is here so here r some fun things to do!!!
1. have a friend over and go swimming
2. have a sleep over
3. go hang out at the park
4. Though a party
5. listen to some music (have a dance party with friends)
7. reorganize ur room
8. decorate ur room
9. Go to as many parties as possible
10. CAMP IN UR OWN BACKYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try all these things and make sure u have a fantastic summer!!!!!!!